Inquire About Our Cakes
Please call us with specific details regarding your order. Helpful information to include in your inquiry:
- Phone number
- Best time and method to contact
- Reason for contacting
- Date of event
- Servings needed
- Any reference images for the cake design
For Wedding Cake Consultations:
For your scheduled Wedding cake consultation we recommend that you bring:
- A determined Wedding date
- Magazines or pictures of Wedding designs that appeal to you
- Wedding Reception Location
- Time of Wedding Reception
- Number of guests attending Wedding
- No more than 3 guests for the tasting, if possible (the more guests, the harder it will be to connect with our brides).
- Your source of inspiration for the design (color swatches, invitation/ brochure, photo of dress, etc.)
- And of course… your appetite!
Wedding Cakes and Groom’s Cakes require a 50% deposit.
This deposit places you in our calendar. Quotes are given on the following business day, after your Wedding Cake Consultation, as this allows us to be more accurate with our estimates. The final deposit is then due 14 days prior to your event.
Wedding Cake and Groom’s Cake Consultations are by appointment only, and, may be scheduled throughout the week and on weekends. We will always try to accommodate a time that works best for you.
All other orders generally require the 50% deposit as well. In some cases, the final 50% is due prior to delivery or upon pick up from our bakery. Some orders are treated like a Wedding Cake, in that they are very detailed and labor intensive, these may require a contract too.